House Party is looking for a Account Director to be based in the greater Chicago area.
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the social/digital space
- Experience selling to brands and/or agency partners in key verticals such as Food, Beverage, Alcohol, Home Goods, Health & Beauty, TV & Entertainment, Publishing, Toysand Games
- Experience in a new business role; prospecting & cold calling, pipeline management & forecasting; familiar with Salesforce.com
- Experience developing proposals/insertion orders/contracts/RFP responses
- Track record of success achieving KPIs and sales targets
House Party, Inc., the leading experience-driven marketing company based in Irvington, NY, is seeking an intern for its Client Services department.
This Intern will have the opportunity to assist Campaign Strategy Directors in serving clients by compiling user-generated content, developing consumer surveys, and monitoring campaign microsites. Requirements include strong computer/Internet skills and an understanding of social media – especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
The ideal candidate will also exhibit strong organizational skills and an interest in learning about (and quickly contributing to) the fast-paced environment of a start-up social marketing company.
Internships are available for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. 20+ hours per week (flexible schedule). College credits are available as reimbursement.